Friday, September 26, 2008

Swini Khare is thankful for ZND


She says, “My dancing has improved because of the show and it has made me more confident. The memories that I have of the show will always be with me in my heart. ZND has been a joyride for me. I have enjoyed each and every moment of the experience.” Swini is all praise for the show and the channel, saying, “I hope Star One comes up more exciting projects such as ZND. I think that Star has some of the best channels and series on television today. Their immense experience with making shows and their mind-blowing concepts keep them ahead of the pack. I am proud to have worked with them and I will definitely jump at a chance to do more work with them in the future.”Apart from showing off her dancing skills in ZND, Swini has her plate full with several movies up for release. Swini says, “My next film, Hari Puttar, will release this Friday. In the movie, I play the role of an impish girl named Took Took, who helps throw out a thief from her house with her friend Zain Khan. It’s a complete laugh riot and I hope people enjoy watching it. I’m also doing a film called Pathsala with Shahid Kapoor where I am playing a student. Other than that there is Kallo, which is a ghost story full of thrills and shocking scenes.

No comments: