Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dance floor ka 'sehansaah' turns bikini boy

He says, "I agree, it was my initiative to perform in a bikini in the mausam mastana track where all guys wear bikini. We discussed it among boys and Bakhtiyar backed me. That's how it came about.

"But subsequently my contemplation was to execute in faction. Somehow we landed doing it in a group of three. My intention backing it was to look cute something different and make it funny, so it happened. It turned out to be an ultra smack".

When asked about getting mortified on the show, he declares, "I never meant to do all this cheeky proceeds as it does not go glow with my personality. However at times it's excellent to be a shocker, than just being customary.

"Even though I was so embarrassed on the show I got astounding comments from both the judges as well audiences. Every one enjoyed the act thoroughly, left me felling uncomfortable," he laughs.

No comments: