Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dancing Queen blanked out


She says, "My toes were uprooted before the performance. However, then I took pain killers so it did feel better for a moment. So I went ahead with the performance but in midst again I could not budge. I was not blanked out because I forgot the steps or something like that."

Asked about injury, she reveals, "I am getting better however for at least a week I have to sit out of the show. I can't perform because of the damage. Nevertheless, I will make my comeback next time so watch out for that."

What is your take on the bikini act by boys? "I don't think there was anything extraordinary. I feel it wasn't tastefully done. And frankly speaking, personally too I didn't like the act. There was a lot of co-ordination lacking between guys in the act."

Get well soon Narayani.

No comments: