Thursday, September 18, 2008

Karan Singh Grover missing the dance floor

How is the ZND experience?

I'm loving the idea of boys vs girls and it's great to do anchoring as here there won't be any tension for me but at the same time I'm missing the dance floor. I go crazy when it comes for dancing and I'm missing Shraddha. I'm thankful that she is not in the team of mithi churi ladkiyaan. Even she loves this concept of dance where there is no elimination.

According to you who are strongest and funniest contestants from both the sides?

Among the Tez Talwar Ladke it's Bhaktiyar, Ali Asgar, Chaitanya Choudhary while among Mithi Churiyaan it's Mouni Roy, Karishma Tanna and sometimes Delnaaz Paul also.

So are you enjoying your new act of anchoring?

Oh yes it's wonderful and as an actor I got to know how to anchor. There is less hard work but at the same time you have to concentrate more on the anchor script. I knew before doing Dil Mil Gaye that I will be anchoring for Star. I'm happy with anchoring and again Zara Nach Ke Dikha has everything emotion, romance and masti.

What's happening in Dil Mil Gaye?

Lots happening in the life of Dr.Aarmaan and his love. Our love track has started so lots of masti and love is happening.

No comments: