Thursday, September 18, 2008

Performing in front of the stars

"I never get nervous while performing in front of anyone. There is nothing to be scared of. You are a contestant and you have to keep performing better. That's how it works for me."

Chaitanya said "It was better performing in front of them. I was confident enough and feared nothing. I think it was excellent and satisfactory because they gave us very authentic comments on our performance. And seemed it was not us who were stressed, but Tushar and Raima were looking a bit frazzled."

Gaurav chopra said "Performing in front of them was fun. I was pretty much sure and confident and there was no sign of nervousness. According to everyone this was my best performance till date. All my judges and Tushar and Raima were also happy and gave me good remarks on my performance. This has only boosted my morale. I am really charged up now. I never felt stressed because I have performed in front of Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar and a lot others.

No comments: