Friday, September 26, 2008

Narayani Shashtri’s shadow magic on ZND


Practicing for the duet was not an easy task. She says, “It was very complicated. When our choreographers were clueless of how to continue the steps, Mouni and I took charge and we tried our hand at it for a couple of hours before getting it right.”Was she nervous because of the sketchy rehearsals? “Optimistic is the word! I am a hardcore believer that anything can be done and I knew I would deliver on ZND. My performances speak for themselves. And my shadow dancing performance certainly did so as well,” she says. And she did deliver. Narayani is please because the judges were ecstatic with the performance. “They said it was stunningly. We got a standing ovation and it made our day. Mouni and I were bombarded with applause and screaming from the audiences who wanted an encore. Malaika Arora and Chunky Pandey gave us the best feedback.”She adds. “While everyone around us was cheering, we were just fixed on the stage like statues. We felt like goddesses and were thoroughly enjoying the attention. I can’t wait for the show to air on Sunday and see what the public thinks of it. Be sure to keep watching ZND for some more fiery performances.”

No comments: