Thursday, September 18, 2008

Karan Singh talks marriage

Who do you think is the strong contender in Zara Nach Ke Dikha?

I think its the girls because they are just superb in their dancing attitude and ex-pressions but I feel may the best team win.

From Meethi Choori Ladkiyaan who is a fantastic dancer?

“ think Mouni and Karishma are very good... even judges liked their performances so I just want to tell all the tez Talwar ladke to be cautious from these meethi Choori Ladkiyaan.

Would you ever participate in a reality show?

I am open to whatever comes along and when I feel like taking up something from the core of my heart, I take it up. I love dancing though. I am bad at following dancing instructions but when the dance is left on me entirely, I can dance really well.”

Do you take advice from girlfriend Shradha Nigam who has been around in the industry for a longer time?

I do not take any decision before consulting Shradha and it is the same with her. After returning from every meeting, I have a chat with her. Whether it is a professional or a personal decision, we always consult each other. “

What are the qualities that your ideal wife should have?

She should be supportive and understanding. I’m such a person who needs constant support. She should also be a happy, easy going person and frankly speaking Shraddha is having all those qualities that I am looking for in my ideal wife

Do you guys talk marriage?

Yes, we do but we don't have any such plans as of now. When we do, you will come to know. Even my parents are not in hurry.

Do you miss your family?

Currently, my parents are living in Delhi. I speak to them on and off but I don't get to meet them very often. I just meet them once in a couple of months but now they will come for the grand finale episode as they are the regular watchers of this show.

Where do you want to head from here?

Definitely into films now as I’m in talks with some of the production houses but I won’t be able to talk about it much yet... when the time is right I will make an announcement.

No comments: