Thursday, September 18, 2008

Amit ka dum on ZND

"It was quite a tough call performing in front of flanking mirrors on the juncture. Other than a little practice on the set we didn't have much background on performing on that floor. gaurav and I did what ever lilttle preparation we could from our end. We were a bit worried but it all worked out in the end," says Amit.

Judge Malaika too loved their act. "I adore you guys never giving up spirit on experimentation each time you come up on stage to perform," she praised them.

Amit who has not been performing for a while says he was glad to get a chance this week and come out on top.

"So it was my first performance after two weeks and it came out good. I am content that I made a killer move with another killer from the guy's team Gaurav," says Amit.

But it's not all about his dance. Amit says he wuite likes Karishmas acts too. "I think Karishma Tanna is the best dancer on ZND. She certainly she stands out from in the crowd. Each performance of hers on the show is a pleasure to watch," he says.

Amit is now getting ready for the finale. He says, "We will try and give our best on that particular day and pull the winning moment our side but let's see...Chain Khuli Ki Main Khuli Ki Chain... kill it Guys!!! and for the girls I hope they lose!"

No comments: