Thursday, September 18, 2008

Karishma deems in "Poora Nachke Dikha on ZND"…


About ZND, she says, “Let me put it this way, ZND has inimitable and very fundamental concept and on top of that, there is no fear of being abolished from the show. And that’s splendid you know! And the recognition and gratitude, we get from each other has also got to go with the ZND, where every one is so gung ho as well supportive”.

Any of your preferred recitation, she utters, “Well, there was this boy act done by me, which was very challenging, but I fell it from my heart that, Poora Nachke Dikha on Zara Nachke Dikha. And that actually goes glowing with me, every on harmonized for the performance. At last I would add to that every performance of mine comes to the perfection, and that’s because I always give my top shot in what so ever”.

Any words for your squad, “Yes, come on ladies, we have to pull the victory our side. We have to surmount the battle of sexes. Watch out for fireworks guys!!!”

No comments: