Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ashita Dhawan: Too hot to handle

She says, "I have really been lucky throughout the show, always getting implausible remarks from both the judges on my performance. And that has strengthened to keep my rhythm moving."

She continues saying, "I am the favourite participant of Chunky sir and whatever I perform he praises me saying - Ashita you were absolutely awe-inspiring and dazzling keep it up girl."

When asked about her co-stars and practice, she comments, "Once the practice session simply took me on a trip. After practice I went back home at midnight and I was just lying on bed thinking about the steps. I was so stressed that I started rehearsing.

The participants are great. We have fun together on the sets. No cold war or fight happens but the only big fight happens on show - that's war of sexes."

No comments: