Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chaitanya pokes fun at Karishma


I agree I did do that... But it was not my concept. The production people came up with the idea. I just went to the front and performed it... I was egged on by Bakhtiyar. It was a complete fun fiesta for all of us on the show," says Chaitanya.

However, only last week Karishma and Chaitanya had teamed up and performed together in the Hum Tum round. So why mock your partner and friend?

"Its almost become like a habit for me to mimic her when I get on that stage. She is a great dancer and on top of that my sweetest friend around. I tell you she is a sweetheart. And a great performer, when it comes to dancing or acting. Its all just in fun," he says.

Recently Chaitanya was quite embarassed himself. His childhood photos were shown on the show too. "I was quite shocked when I saw it. I was left wondering how they got them. I guess my parents must have given to them. But it was my cousin sister who provided the photos to them. However, it was fun rememebering my childhood..." laughs the actor.

No comments: